Adminstrator topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adminstrator topic

Post  [UU] Overseer on 11/7/2014, 10:03 pm

Steam Name: [UU] Doge
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:84274775
IC Name:Drake Scott
Are you Investor? Nope
How many hours have you got on gmod? I have two account , in this account I have 350 hours, in the other one I have 1k
How many of them hours aproxmently spent on rp? Most of them.
Why do you want to be admin? I want to become an admin because I am an experinced Experiment player, I know that alot of people doing some shit in it , and I would like to stop them.
What can you bring to Trion Gaming servers that no one else can?
I can bring joy to the server, I know how to be a good admin , and still be positive when bad things happnds
Do you have a mic? Yes, shitty one.
Please restate at least 5 guidelines(without looking in game this needs to be rememberd).
1. Pretty sure that the first one is that you dont need 50000 people to tell a person to stop breaking the rules, one person is enough
2.Prop killing is not allowed, just report an admin, dont get into the fight with a prop killer
3. Don't dissrespect staff members
4. You are not allowed to avoid RP by disconecting!!!!!
5.You cant kill in spawn
What server/s would you like to admin? I dont know, Phase four please! you know the one when you money print and kill people
Do you understand that admin abuse is a very serious officence and will not be tolorated and I will know that you have? Yeah.
Have you even been banned of a server for breaking a rule if so what rule and why did you break it
I havnt.
What are basic admin commands?
/plygoto
/plyteleport
/plyban
/plyunban
/charban
/charunban
/charsetname
/charsetcustomclass
and more
Have you ever been admin on a clockwork server before?
Yes, a few Half-life 2 RPs.
Do you understand that you need to make a admin character to show that your on duty and not use your rp character to do adminning? Yup.
What are 5 of the most conman basic rules in all of rp?
Do not RDM
Do not Powergame
Do not Mic spam
Do not Metgame
Do not asspull
(All this rules are not effective on a phase four server)
Do you understand that you will be asked to admin different servers with no questions asked? Yup.
Do you understand that you have a duty to do 1-4 hours a day depending if its weekday or weekend?(this can be negotiated) Yup.

Admin Situations

If someone says to you I got RDMED what should you do frist?
I should ask by who , and admin sit, then I will check the logs to see who's lying and whos not.

If some one disrespects a fellow player what should you do?
It depends, on OOC? or in game, in game in my case everyone can insult in phase four, in OOC I will ask a few times to stop and if they dont, I will just mute them.

If a player reports some one speed hacking how will you handle this?
I will observer the repored player, and I will ban if needed.

If you see another admin abusing his powers Would you step in to stop and how would you?
I will contact Lucas and record the admin abusing.

RP Situations

You come across a junktyard, but you've heard of something or someone who lives there that  doesn't care who enters just kills. But there is also the Promise of great loot also. You are armed with a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, basic medical supplies, and a backpack full of junk. What do you do?
I wont take the risk in dying, I will just go off to another place.

You've just taken a bullet wound to the shoulder, your in severe pain and you seem to bleeding a bit grotesquely.  You attempted to put some weight on it after you where shot and your almost certain it's shattered something. You have a basic medical kit that contains, 1 Ace Wrap, 1 half filled tube of antibiotics, 4 packages of Gauze pads, and rubbing achool. You know of a town near by but you don't know if it's safe or not. You take a look from your cover an it's safe to move. What do you do?
I will first take care of the wound, with my basic medical supplies, and then I will reach the city for the good and for the bad.

Personal Info:
What do you like: I like Garry's mod and basketball.
What dont you like: FailRpers,I just hate them
What makes you annoyed: Failrpers.
What makes you happy: Banning failrpers.
what makes you angry and frastruated : Failrpers
Whats your favourite colours: Pink , Blue, Yellow

Last edited by [UU] Overseer on 11/7/2014, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

[UU] Overseer

Back to top Go down

Re: Adminstrator topic

Post  Lucas Cullen on 11/7/2014, 10:05 pm

APPLICATION DENIED

CEO

http://trilongaming.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top