Richard's Admin Applications

Post  Rick.James3535 on 14/7/2014, 10:05 pm

Steam Name: Rick.James

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19825574

IC Name: Richard Wilson

Are you Investor? Yes, i will be

How many hours have you got on gmod? Around 5000 total

How many of them hours aproxmently spent on rp? Around 2000hrs

Why do you want to be admin? I wanna become an admin so that i can help the community stay healthy and happy, keep the people ingame happy and active.

What can you bring to Trion Gaming servers that no one else can? I can bring a lot of active RP players that love to play the game and know lots about it, i can also bring a lot of knowledge to the server. I have been in the RP background for a long time and know a lot of stuff about it.

Do you have a mic? Yes i do

What server/s would you like to admin? All of them or the main srs RP one's like phase four

Do you understand that admin abuse is a very serious offence and will not be tolerated and I will know that you have? Yes i do know that, and i never will abuse my admin powers. They are not their for me they are there to help everyone in situations that need them.

Have you even been banned off A SERVER for breaking a rule if so what rule and why did you break it. Yes and for NLR because i was being RDM'ED several times and they didnt like on that server due to the fact i was rich, so every time i walked out the door i would get killed and then they banned me for breaking NLR.

What are basic admin commands? /plygoto (name) /plybring(name) /bancharacter "(hrs)" "(Name)"

Have you ever been admin on a clockwork server before? Yes, Plenty of times.

Do you understand that you need to make a admin character to show that your on duty and not use your rp character to do adminning? Yes, and i love this rule.

What are 5 of the most conman basic rules in all of rp? Random Deathmatch, New Life Rule, MetaGaming, No Hacking / 3rd Party Tools, Treat every player and admin with respect.

Do you understand that you will be asked to admin different servers with no questions asked? Yes and i agree.

Do you understand that you have a duty to do 1-4 hours a day depending if its weekday or weekend?(this can be negotiated) Yes that is fine.

Admin Situations

If someone says to you I got RDMED what should you do first? Bring him and the RDM'ER to a private place and find out what happened

If some one disrespects a fellow player what should you do? Figure out who the fellow player is and who was being disrespectful and tell him disrespect will not be tolerated, and give him a warning.

If a player reports some one speed hacking how will you handle this? I will ask for proof of him doing it and also go on my admin char and spectate him to see what he is doing and if he is using some kind of speed hack.

If you see another admin abusing his powers Would you step in to stop and how would you? i would get proof of it step in and tell him to stop and immediately report the abuse to the Head admin / Owner / Co Owner

RP Situations

You come across a junkyard, but you've heard of something or someone who lives there that  doesn't care who enters just kills. But there is also the Promise of great loot also. You are armed with a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, basic medical supplies, and a backpack full of junk. What do you do? I personally would proceed with extra caution and stick to the edges or the darker places were i cannot be spotted and look for the man.

You've just taken a bullet wound to the shoulder, your in severe pain and you seem to bleeding a bit grotesquely.  You attempted to put some weight on it after you where shot and your almost certain it's shattered something. You have a basic medical kit that contains, 1 Ace Wrap, 1 half filled tube of antibiotics, 4 packages of Gauze pads, and rubbing achool. You know of a town near by but you don't know if it's safe or not. You take a look from your cover an it's safe to move. What do you do? I sit back down and do basic safety procedure to my arm i would take the rubbing alcohol and put it on then the 2 gauze pads i would then rape it half way with the ace wrap, then put another 2 gauze pads, then rape it up fully taking 1 pill for the antibiotics and then check again if it was safe to go, then i would run to the town taking 1 pill when needed.

Personal Info:
What do you like: i love hanging with family friends and my girlfriend

What don't you like: i don't like liers cheaters and disrespectful people

What makes you annoyed: Liers and people that are really really high on themselves

What makes you happy: My girlfriend and spending time with her and friends, also smoking weed.

what makes you angry and frustrated: People who think they know everything or, when their point is wrong but they dont let you prove that to them and they also can't accept being wrong.

Whats your favorite colors: purple, blue, and teal, and a little bit of green.
Rick.James3535

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard's Admin Applications

Post  Lucas Cullen on 14/7/2014, 10:39 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

CEO

http://trilongaming.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top