Lucas Cullen's Admin App (The Vigilantie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucas Cullen's Admin App (The Vigilantie)

Post  Lucas Cullen on 15/7/2014, 3:22 am

Steam Name: Lucas Cullen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17708559
IC Name: Lucas Cullen
Are you Investor? Yes yes I am
How many hours have you got on gmod? 6080
How many of them hours aproxmently spent on rp? 5600
Why do you want to be admin? Cause I paid for the server
What can you bring to Trion Gaming servers that no one else can? Coding and ideas
Do you have a mic? 2 of dem
Please restate at least 5 guidelines(without looking in game this needs to be rememberd). DO NOT NEED TO XD
What server/s would you like to admin? ALL OF DEM
Do you understand that admin abuse is a very serious officence and will not be tolorated and I will know that you have? yes /givecredits everyone 99999999999999
Have you even been banned of a server for breaking a rule if so what rule and why did you break it. Never because I read the rules
What are basic admin commands? /plyban /plykick /staticprop /playsound /plygod /plygimp /plyslay /setcredits
Have you ever been admin on a clockwork server before? 30 times
Do you understand that you need to make a admin character to show that your on duty and not use your rp character to do adminning? already have XD
What are 5 of the most conman basic rules in all of rp? Do not cdm,nlr,metagame,rdm,job abuse
Do you understand that you will be asked to admin different servers with no questions asked? Uhhh YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
Do you understand that you have a duty to do 1-4 hours a day depending if its weekday or weekend?(this can be negotiated) Nope chuck testa I do 72 hours

Admin Situations

If someone says to you I got RDMED what should you do frist? look at cp console check logs and act accordingling

If some one disrespects a fellow player what should you do? /plymute or /plywarn

If a player reports some one speed hacking how will you handle this? Check console go in noclip and watch

If you see another admin abusing his powers Would you step in to stop and how would you? DEMOTE HIS ASS

RP Situations

You come across a junktyard, but you've heard of something or someone who lives there that doesn't care who enters just kills. But there is also the Promise of great loot also. You are armed with a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, basic medical supplies, and a backpack full of junk. What do you do?

Throw the backpack down crouch and walk slowly to the walls peek up through the window and the man shot me so I shot back

You've just taken a bullet wound to the shoulder, your in severe pain and you seem to bleeding a bit grotesquely. You attempted to put some weight on it after you where shot and your almost certain it's shattered something. You have a basic medical kit that contains, 1 Ace Wrap, 1 half filled tube of antibiotics, 4 packages of Gauze pads, and rubbing achool. You know of a town near by but you don't know if it's safe or not. You take a look from your cover an it's safe to move. What do you do? go inside the house take his gun and ammo find some food and water suppplys get some cloth and rags ties them to keep pressure on the wound cleans them with alchola and apply goes outsides pickups the bag and heads to town to find a doctor.

Personal Info:
What do you like Coding and Computers
What dont you like Girlfriends ummm are u gay? No they want me to sleep or go outside with them and I am like NOPE staying inside
What makes you annoyed Stuff not working when u spend hours on it
What makes you happy When you accomplish something no one has done before
what makes you angry and frastruated sort like annoyed but when u have to delete your work to debug code
Whats your favourite colours Red,Blue,Black

CEO

http://trilongaming.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Lucas Cullen's Admin App (The Vigilantie)

Post  Lucas Cullen on 15/7/2014, 3:32 am

UM WTF IS DIS SHIT GOD DAM IT LEARN TO SPELL O WAIT HOLD ON LET ME OPEN MY EMAIL GET OFF THE DAM PHONE SO I CAN USE THE NET ACCEPTED PERFECT APP 10/10 IGN

CEO

http://trilongaming.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top