Steve Wilson's Admin Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Wilson's Admin Application.

Post  Sasquatch307 on 21/7/2014, 3:53 am

Steam Name: Sasquatch307
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85205639
IC Name: Steve Wilson
Are you Investor? Used to be.
How many hours have you got on gmod? I've got approx 4000 on my other account and 200 on this one.
How many of them hours approximatly spent on rp? Approx 2000 on RP based servers.
Why do you want to be an admin?  I would like to be an admin so I can assist in enforcing rules and ensuring fair play for all who join.
What can you bring to Trion Gaming servers that no one else can?  I have vast knowledge of all types of people who roleplay, I have lots of experience with being an administrator, I look to both sides of the story before calling any shots.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Please restate at least 5 guidelines:  You cannot prop block more than 1 layer thick, No spawn killing of any kind, Do not disconnect to avoid RP/mugging, Go AFK at your own risk, Do not kill another player without a good reason.
What server(s) would you like to admin? Any and all, preferably the RP ones.
Do you understand that admin abuse is a very serious offence and will not be tolorated and I will know that you have? Yes
Have you even been banned from a server for breaking a rule if so what rule and why did you break it.  No
What are basic admin commands?  /plykick /plyban /plyslay etc...
Have you ever been an admin on a clockwork server before? Yes
Do you understand that you need to make an admin character to show that you're on duty and not use your rp character to do admining?  Yes
What are 5 of the most commen basic rules in all of rp?  No prop killing, Don't RDM, If NLR applies follow it, Don't metagame, Respect admins
Do you understand that you will be asked to admin different servers with no questions asked? Yes
Do you understand that you have a duty to do 1-4 hours a day depending if its weekday or weekend?(this can be negotiated) Yes

Admin Situations

If someone says to you I got RDMED what should you do first?  Check logs, and talk to both players seperately, go from there.

If some one disrespects a fellow player what should you do?  Figure out why, warn player for disrespecting other players.

If a player reports someone speed hacking how will you handle this?  Spectate the accused and observe

If you see another admin abusing his powers would you step in to stop and how would you?  Get recorded evidence, report to higher ups, and intervene.

RP Situations

You come across a junktyard, but you've heard of something or someone who lives there that doesn't care who enters just kills. But there is also the Promise of great loot also. You are armed with a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, basic medical supplies, and a backpack full of junk. What do you do?
I would hide the pack somewhere I can come back to later, move through the yard cautiously sticking to cover and watching my back at all times.  Locate the man and stealthily execute.  Proceed to search for loot still moving cautiously.

You've just taken a bullet wound to the shoulder, you're in severe pain and you seem to bleeding a bit grotesquely.  You attempted to put some weight on it after you were shot and you're almost certain it's shattered something. You have a basic medical kit that contains, 1 Ace Wrap, 1 half filled tube of antibiotics, 4 packages of Gauze pads, and rubbing achool. You know of a town nearby but you don't know if it's safe or not. You take a look from your cover an it's safe to move. What do you do?
Apply first aid, clean the wound with the alcohol, apply antibiotics to the pads (assuming they are liquid antibiotics), wraps the pads the the wound using the ace wrap.  Preserve extra pads for later bandage swap.  Proceed to town with caution.

Personal Info:
What do you like I enjoy gaming and spending time on my PC, rock climbing and swimming are my favourite sports, and I am very close with my family.
What dont you like  People without common sense, and those that delibertly go out of their way to annoy you.
What makes you annoyed  People who lie to my face, and those who fail to use their brain for other things than ignorance.
What makes you happy  Finishing a task that otherwise took a long time to do, gaming, and playing with my dog.
what makes you angry and frastruated  Those with naturally rude behaviour or constant disrespect towards others.  Or having to start something from the beginning due to a small slip up.
Whats your favourite colours  Orange, Blue, and Green.

Sasquatch307

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top