Basco The Bear Admin App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basco The Bear Admin App

Post  Basco The Bear on 26/10/2014, 9:24 pm

Steam Name: Basco The Bear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61174832
IC Name: Basco The Bear
Are you Investor? Some-what.
How many hours have you got on gmod? With both of my Garry's Mod accounts id say about 1400.
How many of them hours aproxmently spent on rp? 1000
Why do you want to be admin? To help out a new server and make sure it doesn't start on the wrong foot.
What can you bring to Trion Gaming servers that no one else can? As of what I have seen, fun and order if needed.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Please restate at least 5 guidelines(without looking in game this needs to be rememberd). No RDM, No breaking NLR for 5 minutes. No failrp such as stealing cars as a gundealer. No disrespect to other players, no mid spam, no disrespect to admins, no leaving admin sits, no have printers while having a building sign.
What server/s would you like to admin?
Do you understand that admin abuse is a very serious officence and will not be tolorated and I will know that you have? Yes
Have you even been banned of a server for breaking a rule if so what rule and why did you break it. Yes Mass RDM due to it was a really corrupt server and it was a while ago.
What are basic admin commands? !noclip !gag !mute !goto !bring !return !slay !ragdoll in some servers !jail !freeze !ban !kick !warn.
Have you ever been admin on a clockwork server before? Yes
Do you understand that you need to make a admin character to show that your on duty and not use your rp character to do adminning? Yes
What are 5 of the most conman basic rules in all of rp? No RDM, No NLR, No FailRP, No Player disrespect, No mic spam
Do you understand that you will be asked to admin different servers with no questions asked? Yes
Do you understand that you have a duty to do 1-4 hours a day depending if its weekday or weekend?(this can be negotiated) Done it before and I can do it again.

Admin Situations

If someone says to you I got RDMED what should you do frist? Check the console to see if its true or not.

If some one disrespects a fellow player what should you do? Warn them and if they kept going then gag/jail. If not stopping a kick depending on how foul this salt is.

If a player reports some one speed hacking how will you handle this? Spec them.

If you see another admin abusing his powers Would you step in to stop and how would you? I would tell him to chill out them watch them while recording to see if they kept doing it and if so give a video on the forums/ send it to higher officals.

RP Situations

You come across a junkyard, but you've heard of something or someone who lives there that doesn't care who enters just kills. But there is also the Promise of great loot also. You are armed with a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, basic medical supplies, and a backpack full of junk. What do you do?

I would stay back and see if I could spot anyone before doing anything and then I would circle around it checking to see if I could hide or get behind cover. I would then come from the back behind a wall seeing if anyone was there and then try to find some loot within the trash. Either that or just go away because it could also be a trap and or nothing would be there.

You've just taken a bullet wound to the shoulder, your in severe pain and you seem to bleeding a bit grotesquely. You attempted to put some weight on it after you where shot and your almost certain it's shattered something. You have a basic medical kit that contains, 1 Ace Wrap, 1 half filled tube of antibiotics, 4 packages of Gauze pads, and rubbing achool. You know of a town near by but you don't know if it's safe or not. You take a look from your cover an it's safe to move. What do you do?
I would first attempt to not make loud noises to attract anyone what so ever so while I applied pressure to the wound I would take it off quickly to but the antibiotics tube and squeeze it to but it on the ace wrap. Id pour the rubbing alcohol onto all 4 gauze pads and rub it on my wound until my arm gets clean then wrap the antibiotic filled ace wrap around my arm and wrap it tight. I would then get up and walk to the town to attempt to find a doctor.

Personal Info:
What do you like Fun and fucking around and groups.
What dont you like Call of duty
What makes you annoyed Kids in call of duty.
What makes you happy My girlfriend
what makes you angry and frastruated League of legends.
Whats your favourite colours Blue, Green, And for game only Purple. My dad would slap the dick off of me if he found out.

Basco The Bear

Back to top Go down

Basco Admin App

Post  Lucas Cullen on 26/10/2014, 9:29 pm

DENIED

CEO

http://trilongaming.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top